Drumz

Space

The Other One

Days Between

Sugar Magnolia

(no SSDD)

E: Let Me Sing Your Blues Away

Chinacat> Rider

Great show top to bottom, thanks guys and gal, for a real good time!! Come back soon.

• Forum MVP

and there was an amazing spanish jam before the other one.. and i think and it stoned me was before maybe you know..

this show was absolutely amazing.. extremely special for me. one of the best 1st sets ive ever heard/seen dso play (2nd set was awesome too, of course).. probably my last time to see jk w/ dso (or at least until he comes back!!), and jk chose such special songs... truly inspirational.. the whole band was on fire, everyone was feeling it.. Jack Straw, It Hurts Me Too, It Stoned Me, and Maybe You Know were all fucking amazing. the hurts me too was ridiculous. it has to be heard again. that one song was probably the best lisa preformance ive ever seen.. and thats saying a lot. i also loved the satisfaction/revolution bookends!! days between was also absolutely mindblowing. holy shit balls, for sure.. dso makes me say this often, but it was the best version ive ever heard.. really hope the tape turned out well, so we can get a nugs release!!!

i love this music and this community so much, i refuse to let it fade away!! love you guys, cant wait to see everyone at the next show!!!!

• Forum MVP
and there was an amazing spanish jam before the other one.. and i think and it stoned me was before maybe you know..

this show was absolutely amazing.. extremely special for me. one of the best 1st sets ive ever heard/seen dso play (2nd set was awesome too, of course).. probably my last time to see jk w/ dso (or at least until he comes back!!), and jk chose such special songs... truly inspirational.. the whole band was on fire, everyone was feeling it.. Jack Straw, It Hurts Me Too, It Stoned Me, and Maybe You Know were all fucking amazing. the hurts me too was ridiculous. it has to be heard again. that one song was probably the best lisa preformance ive ever seen.. and thats saying a lot. i also loved the satisfaction/revolution bookends!! days between was also absolutely mindblowing. holy shit balls, for sure.. dso makes me say this often, but it was the best version ive ever heard.. really hope the tape turned out well, so we can get a nugs release!!!

i love this music and this community so much, i refuse to let it fade away!! love you guys, cant wait to see everyone at the next show!!!!

How about it Rob Eaton? Sounds like this show is an excellent candidate for the next live nugs release! I'd love to hear this show and you make these shows sound incredible. Crossing my fingers for it.

:dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks:

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys don't like the Aggie then you should try a real crap place like the place in Pompano, Fl where they pack you in so tight that the cops and firemen show up. The smoke in the venue was so bad that when I got home I left my clothes outside and got a shower. My hair stunk for days and my sinuses will never be the same. It was as if everybody brought in a cigar or the smelliest clove cigarettes ever.

The Aggie might have been tight but the show more than made up for it. I went from the front row to the bar twice so it couldn't have been that tight.

Denver Fillmore was great. A multi night run there would be fantastic.

Archived