Nokia Night 2

drpinky

That Ship Of Fools was special, I was on the rail and could tell John was really inside that song. Also something notable, the transition between Scarlet Begonias and Fire On The Mountain was amazing, John was laying back on the lead line so much it felt so good! A vibe I have never felt before was felt in that Fire.

This same friend also recently started playing guitar and was fixated on Eaton especially since we were right in front of him. Rob E, if you're reading this you've inspired an aspiring musician deeply..

Just wondering were you in the same location fri. night?

I spent all of Fri.'s show in front of Rob E.(1 person from rail)-Very nice folks there Fri. night, new friends from MD, generous NY guy(Yankees jacket-surrendered the rail both nights to a shorter girl,so she could see better) Just a great crowd to spend a few hours with & rock with. We all had a great time-after convincing a few knuckleheads that pushing is really not acceptable-NO ROOM!

Spent Sat. night in front of the seats, as the floor was jammed-dancing was impossible!

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP
Just wondering were you in the same location fri. night?

I spent all of Fri.'s show in front of Rob E.(1 person from rail)-Very nice folks there Fri. night, new friends from MD, generous NY guy(Yankees jacket-surrendered the rail both nights to a shorter girl,so she could see better) Just a great crowd to spend a few hours with & rock with. We all had a great time-after convincing a few knuckleheads that pushing is really not acceptable-NO ROOM!

Spent Sat. night in front of the seats, as the floor was jammed-dancing was impossible!

Peace,

Rob

I was not at the Friday show but I was next to that awesome man in the Yankees jacket Saturday on the rail and he gave up his spot to that same exact girl! (I heard them talking about the night before).

Archived