Oregon Ducks

bs69

• Forum MVP

We will stuff the run as we have all year... and we will only rush 4 and not blitz... as we have done all year... we will keep the QB in the pocket and force him to make throws... as we have done all year... we will force the WR group to get open while facing cover 2... as we have done all year..

in terms of points... scoring 38 against Oregon... wont need that many but could easily get it on big plays, creating turnovers, and establishing field position .... like we have done all year

I stand by my statement...

with that said .. it should be a good one... a real good one...

If you do win, you will need at least 38 points. This isn't the Big 10(Or is that 11).

• Forum MVP
If you do win, you will need at least 38 points. This isn't the Big 10(Or is that 11).

What most people around the country don't realize is that we are much quicker at linebacker this year and more equipped to deal with Oregan's style of offense. I also predict 80% Ohio St. fans in the stands. Go Bucks!

What most people around the country don't realize is that we are much quicker at linebacker this year and more equipped to deal with Oregan's style of offense. I also predict 80% Ohio St. fans in the stands. Go Bucks!

At least if you do win (?) you won't be on the big stage. Which I doubt will happen. That being said; good luck, happy holidays, + ROLL TIDE!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived