Sunshine Daydream......on You Tube

shakedown

are you referring to the unreleased GD movie Sunshine Daydream clips that are on youtube? Some grate stuff from 1972 Oregon show.

Here's a clip link:

....if you weren't referring to this, what Sunshine Daydream were you posting about?

Have a Grateful Day!

Yeah, i am trying to get it, 8-28-72, first got it on cassette in high school, 78, it said ken kesey's farm, and looking, gratefully for the video, back then, they just played for the music..........peace.......

Guest Ammagamalin Crew
Yeah, i am trying to get it, 8-28-72, first got it on cassette in high school, 78, it said ken kesey's farm, and looking, gratefully for the video, back then, they just played for the music..........peace.......

You know I have a VHS and will copy it for anyone with vhs capabilities and the ability to respond back. I'll make a copy this weekend and let me know on Tues if you want it sent and where. It also has some nice acid tests videos to start the tape and finishes with 20 min of Janis and big brother.

MM

Kinda off topic...well....not really...it IS video :)

Here's some video of what's to come....

This is a clip of The Schwag's show in September with Stu on guitar:

http://www.iclips.net/watch/schwag-42

^^^The whole show is incredible^^^^^^

Being in The Schwag has cultured Stu's craft to near perfection...enjoy!

Here are some Soundboard recordings off of archive as well....

http://www.archive.org/details/TheSchwag

Have fun...and SMILE! This board seems to be lacking...ummm...LOVE.

• Forum MVP
Have fun...and SMILE! This board seems to be lacking...ummm...LOVE.

Nope...we're just family and I want to believe that the discussion around the dinner table has just taken a contention turn. Equilibrium will be restored. Beer helps with that. And, well, permagrins...

And thanks for all the various Stu links. I've been checking him out like I had JM. And grooving...

Archived