Furthur Role Call...

VincentPuleo

O there is a tour going on?

Yea I guess I will be there, if your at a show look for me.

I don't know why evereyone who is truely part of the grateful dead community or even just a fan of the music isn't thrilled about what is happening now in our lives? We have two groups of amazing musicians playing this grate music we love so much.

Everyone needs to put there egos away and realize that there is nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Whether you are going to furthur or dso shows this winter have fun and feel the love, because its real and its not going away anytime soon.

• Forum MVP
Everyone needs to put there egos away and realize that there is nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Words of wisdom...

so psyched for Manchester and Amherst (anyone have good techniques on switching seat tickets with GA tickets) and just as psyched to hear about every show of the tour!

It all starts tonight!

Guest deadheadmike
Words of wisdom...

so psyched for Manchester and Amherst (anyone have good techniques on switching seat tickets with GA tickets) and just as psyched to hear about every show of the tour!

It all starts tonight!

It depends on security , you could just be stubbed down if all they look at is the stub ... but if they're using wrist bands at some venues for the floor area access , it can be difficult as those wrist band fall apart when you take them off , and regardless of how do this , you have to start out with 2 friends on the floor , a stub or a wrist band from one friend and another friend to bring them to you ... but first , you gotta see the situation and quickly adapt , its all part of the fun just like sliding down the blue wall at Giants Stadium .

• Forum MVP

I haven't seen a show since early november and all of a sudden i'll be hitting 4 shows in 10 days:

2/14 - DSO - Cleveland

2/17 - Furthur - Buffalo

2/20 - Cornmeal - Ann Arbor

2/23 - Ani DiFranco - Kent State

That looks like a pretty damn good month! Enjoy!

Archived