Furthur Role Call...

VincentPuleo

• Forum MVP

The Furthur tour is almost here... I am very psyched...

wondering what shows everyone will be attending...

I will be at...

New Hampshire 2/18..

and possibly the Massachusetts show on 2/19, have tickets however it's up to if I can get to the venue...

I am from NJ/NY its strange how the shows I'd think to never attend are the ones I have a choice of going to.. because of where I go to school.

Has anyone been to the venue they're playing in NH?

Furthur -Atlantic City .

Next stop , DSO SoCal for a Stu preview !!!

Next Stop after that , more DSO !!!

I thought this was the "other bands" sub-forum.

I will be at...

New Hampshire 2/18..

and possibly the Massachusetts show on 2/19, have tickets however it's up to if I can get to the venue...

I am from NJ/NY its strange how the shows I'd think to never attend are the ones I have a choice of going to.. because of where I go to school.

Enjoy! It will be a treat.

Guest deadheadmike
I thought this was the "other bands" sub-forum.

My post had Futhur content and was relevant to the thread roll call , I'm going to see Furthur in Atlantic City ... I'm just going to see much more DSO than Furthur this year , sorry if that bothers you ... you have to stop your prod and poke replies to my post ... I've been told by a few members that your a decent person and they don't understand why you take such issue with my post ... all I can say is please ignore my post , especially the ones you don't like ...

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

I will be at...

New Hampshire 2/18..

Just NH for me... It's 20 minutes from my house, so... and yes, I've been to one very loud concert there that my son dragged us to a few years ago... and many hockey games. It's an AHL hockey arena for the Manchester Monarchs (L.A. Kings affiliate). Concrete & steel, and boomy. Hopefully they'll get a handle on the sound in that place. It's a recent construction within the last 10 years or so.

Miami, Orlando- Flyin down stayin with a buddy.

Cleveleand, possibly Columbus- DSO

Buffalo- 8th row

Both nights Colorado, followed by 5 days skiing.

I'm getting excited. I also could go to 3 other weekends with considerable road trip miles. I probably won't as 5 is enough but if I get stupid (or smart depends on how you look at it) I might go to...

Hamptom, Fairfax

Manchester,Amherst,Utica

Uncasville,Atlantic City (very unlikely)

Chicago- Holding tickets but will probably sell. I would have to miss work and drive back from Chicago to Detroit area on Thursday, March 4th to immediatly jump on a plane to Denver. I think its kind of funny that Chicago is as close as they get for me and I probably won't go there.

• Forum MVP

Miami

Orlando

Hampton

Fairfax

Ithaca

Bethlehem

Colorado

Portland

SF Phil's Bday party

EDIT: I won't be able to do the Chicago shows due to class obligations.

If Rob's new side project plays Grateful Dead, I will probably stop at that show on my way back East.

Should I post DSO shows in the other bands forum on the furthur role call? I will because other's already have, but think that should probably have its own thread.

Hopefully, Asheville

Charlotte

Raleigh

Depending on ticket situation, I will either go see DSO in Atlanta or the two Furthur shows in Uncasville and Atlantic City.

Plans for April include...

Boulder

SF

Solona Beach

Gratefulfest for sure!!

No plans are obviously set in stone. I really don't want to miss DSO New Orleans and Texas and I may change my plans to catch those shows.

I am excited about seeing both bands and I believe JK will do special things with Phil and Bobby, but at the end of the day, DSO will still create the sound and feel of Grateful Dead music as it was played from 65 to 95.

• Forum MVP

I'm in for Barton Hall, First Radio City Music Hall Night, and AC. Most excited for Barton Hall of course, should be out of this galaxy

I'm going through some serious DSO withdrawals right now though... how long must a new jersey boy wait, MAY??? Been way too long since Nokia Theatre. At least I know I got Gratefulfest in the summer and maybe Mountain Jam.

• Forum MVP

I am surprised how few shows people from these boards are attending? Possibly, some people just don't feel like posting there Furthur plans. I would like to know who I'm gonna be seeing down the line, but I guess I will just catch you at the show.

• Forum MVP
I just heard a rumor that at the Delaware show Phil and the new singers will sing all the songs that night...with little harmonizing from Jay, Bob & John its something new he wants to try....should be kinda cool...Dr. V

I hope thats sarcasm. I do not think that would be very cool.

Guest deadheadmike
I am surprised how few shows people from these boards are attending? Possibly, some people just don't feel like posting there Furthur plans. I would like to know who I'm gonna be seeing down the line, but I guess I will just catch you at the show.

AC this tour only ... would like to do some Furthur west to west coast summer tour , outdoor venues , Red Rocks , Ventura , Irvine , Shoreline and all the fun places like that .

Rick, I will be in Miami.

Archived