The Mighty High

kcrider

• Forum MVP

I'm interested two. Last year was my first Mighty High and it was a truly amazing day. Vasa Park is such a great concert spot.

Was so tempted to go last year but my funds didn't seem to agree with me especially after the Gratefulfest trip...

They didn't play Vasa Park until after Gratefulfest though, so I'd still have hope.

Was so tempted to go last year but my funds didn't seem to agree with me especially after the Gratefulfest trip...

They didn't play Vasa Park until after Gratefulfest though, so I'd still have hope.

My dad knows the owner of Vasa, he works right down the road,

I'll let you guys knows as soon as something is in the works if it is ;D

Vasa is done. The new festival will be replacing Vasa. Create a Vibe (the organization that ran the Vasa festivals in the past) is starting with a new location at Tuxedo Ridge in Sterling Forest, NY. As of last year, Vasa had been a temporary location until a new place could be found. I have never been, but the new location is a ski lodge resort type of place sorta like Mountain Jam but smaller. I got a feeling it will be amazing. Hopefully this will be the permanent home of the Mighty High Fest for years to come. I think a Mountain Jam/Vibes type of festival in the New Jersey/New York area has amazing potential. Everyone should support this new and growing venture and help Create a Vibe along with Tuxedo Ridge succeed. The Artist list isn't announced yet, but it should be up fairly soon hopefully. We do know DSO will play on Sunday, May 30th. Camping will be allowed. Tickets are however on sale already. Good Luck to Create a Vibe!

some preliminary info here:

http://www.createavibe.com/tuxedo.html

Guest Lisacat

Vasa was an awesome location, and it was fun catching the two Mighty High's there, plus RRE most recently. I look forward to the new location - God speed, Eli and crew! I know it isn't easy on your side either.

well I guess I don't feel as bad now moving from my house in High Bridge....GOOD times last year....probably one of my fondest at that house. Now to figure out where to host thanksgiving.....

Archived