I Know You Rider

Magnolia Mountain>

Unbroken Chain>

Comes A Time

Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad>

Touch Of Grey>

Bid You Goodnight

Encore: One More Saturday Night

To my eyes, this show looks amazing.. only if this was the show I could make, but as it has been said many times.. in the end lists are just a bunch of songs.

I'm also feeling the Comes A Time once again.

China Cat >

Wheel >

Rider >

Magnolia Mtn,

Unbroken Chain >

Comes A Time >

GDTRFB >

Touch >

WBYGN

i love these kit view shots joe posts. good to see you back at your post, vinny. don't make us sic bert on you again... :)

Not sure why these guys are so heavily repeating because we know the amount of songs they can play.Last year when they toured with the two drummers(Billy and Mickey)they brought so much different material.We know its not because of JK,BW,JC or PL.It must be the drummers???Whadda you think?

• Forum MVP

Hmm, I would say it's because they don't just want to play every song they can having many only played once.. This is more like the Grateful Dead in that there are a handful of a songs that are getting repeated and by doing that they may grow into something special. I personally think this is better.

Sister Bluebird, haha.. yes.. had to be at the last two shows but I am on it for the rest of the tour!..

Hmm, I would say it's because they don't just want to play every song they can having many only played once.. This is more like the Grateful Dead in that there are a handful of a songs that are getting repeated and by doing that they may grow into something special. I personally think this is better.

Sister Bluebird, haha.. yes.. had to be at the last two shows but I am on it for the rest of the tour!..

Loving this show with my morning coffee/stretching...

http://www.archive.org/details/Furthur2010-02-20.AKG-C214

Archived