Gratefulfest

Mr_Charlie

Nelsons ledges website has DSO appearing 3 nights at gratefulfest, however I do not see these dates confimed on the calender. Will they be there?

Think I remember seeing somewhere Eaton confirming this...............wouldn't be Gratefulfest without DSO!!

Guest crazy digits

Nelsons ledges website has DSO appearing 3 nights at gratefulfest, however I do not see these dates confimed on the calender. Will they be there?

absolutely!

Guest deadheadmike

I update the Tour Date Calendar right after the new show dates are updated on DSO's web site ... I'll have them on the Forum calendar as soon as they hit DSO's site ... but as everyone said , DSO will be at GRATEFULFEST ...:)

Nelson1.gif

July 2nd-5th

Gratefulfest

3 more unforgettable nights with Dark Star Orchestra!

All of your friends & family. Lots of great special guests.

11th annual. With special performances by Keller Williams!

Plus fireworks, burning man, clowns, fire performers, great times.

By now you all know what to expect. Lots to come!

I update the Tour Date Calendar right after the new show dates are updated on DSO's web site ... I'll have them on the Forum calendar as soon as they hit DSO's site ... but as everyone said , DSO will be at GRATEFULFEST ...:)

Awesome thnk you all!

Nelson1.gif

July 2nd-5th

Gratefulfest

3 more unforgettable nights with Dark Star Orchestra!

All of your friends & family. Lots of great special guests.

11th annual. With special performances by Keller Williams!

Plus fireworks, burning man, clowns, fire performers, great times.

By now you all know what to expect. Lots to come!

Guest crazy digits

Very strange indeed > Normally, if Gratefulfest goes on for four days, dso plays each night? However, it has been mentioned that they're only playing 3 of those nights? Can anyone confirm which nights of the 4 they're playing? Thank you!!

Guest Lisacat

Very strange indeed > Normally, if Gratefulfest goes on for four days, dso plays each night? However, it has been mentioned that they're only playing 3 of those nights? Can anyone confirm which nights of the 4 they're playing? Thank you!!

Fri Sat Sun...

and this seems to happen every year with confusion bc of the last date being posted. I am sure Monday is the go-home day and no bands will be playing...

They actually had bands play Thursday night last year, and DSO played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I heard that a few years ago, DSO played a little bit on Thursday night, and their set was comprised mostly of Beatles songs. That said, I expect DSO to play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday again this year, and some smaller acts to play Thursday night.

Guest Lisacat

They actually had bands play Thursday night last year, and DSO played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I heard that a few years ago, DSO played a little bit on Thursday night, and their set was comprised mostly of Beatles songs. That said, I expect DSO to play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday again this year, and some smaller acts to play Thursday night.

http://www.archive.org/details/dso2007-07-03.flac16

• Forum MVP

Is DSO going to play a sound check set on thursday or something? I think my brother and I are going to come a day or two early to get situated and catch the early vibes.

No guarantees that they will do a soundcheck to the extent of that classic in '07 (or even one at all), but if you are there a day or two early then you will be well situated indeed if they do play a set like that! cool.gif

Gfest 2007 was the last time DSO played four nights plus the impromptu TN set. I arrived the first official day of Gfest that year so I missed TN. Still got 4 nights of DSO.

I arrived on Wednesday last year (day before the early bird show w/ Boombox). Its always great to arrive before the madness begins.

• Forum MVP

Gfest 2007 was the last time DSO played four nights plus the impromptu TN set. I arrived the first official day of Gfest that year so I missed TN. Still got 4 nights of DSO.

I arrived on Wednesday last year (day before the early bird show w/ Boombox). Its always great to arrive before the madness begins.

One's appreciation for the bliss that is "chillin under the canopy at the Ledges" is greatly heightened by being part of the madness.

If Madness is about Jimo WILL BE CLOSE BY crAckin the Eff up!

And if you all don't know this BEST LAUGH EVER!

LOL

I know if I'm laughing, Kdub will not be too far from me. Can't wait for Gfest! Its the highlight of my summer.

Archived