Let It Snow

P2inboulder

Had 16" of snow last Friday(3/19). Melted by Sunday. 68 degrees on Monday (3/22). Right now @ 7:22 am we have ~ 10". If you are coming to the Boulder shows (4/9-10), bring both winter gear, + your shorts(Please hold off on Bobby's clam diggers, if possible). Let's go springtime. Come one, come all....especially you DSO!!!

I'm jealous!! I need one more good dumping to get out on my skis, but I doubt it's gonna happen. :angry: Enjoy the snow P2!! Enjoy the shows also!!

With your screen name....Big Zappa fan? I saw Zappa @ the Events Center in Boulder on 12/6/81. On 12/9/81 saw the Dead. Didn't make it to school that whole week. Ever seen Zappa Does Zappa? Enjoy, I will pray for snow for you...And yes, it is hard not to enjoy DSO shows. Peace out.

With your screen name....Big Zappa fan? I saw Zappa @ the Events Center in Boulder on 12/6/81. On 12/9/81 saw the Dead. Didn't make it to school that whole week. Ever seen Zappa Does Zappa? Enjoy, I will pray for snow for you...And yes, it is hard not to enjoy DSO shows. Peace out.

No, not really familiar with Zappa. I just dance like a fool...but damn do I have fun!! :cheers:

Archived