New Downloads Avail April 1St..

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Ok I've been doing a lot of work on what we have from the Feb 2010 tour with Jeff and I was able to pull together 7 shows plus one so far from the fall 09' tour. Here is a breakdown Below of what will be avail. I had planned on releasing them slowly but decided to put them all up at once. There is some interesting stuff here. Have fun!

02/03/10 Varsity Theater, Minneapolis MN (GD set list 4/24/72)

02/04/10 Pabst Theater, Milwaukee WI (GD set list 4/26/72)

02/05/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (GD set list 4/29/72)

02/06/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (Original Set list w/Allie Kral and Donna Jean)

02/08/10 Englert Theater, Iowa City IA (GD set list 5/3/72)

02/10/10 Barrymore Theater, Madison WI (GD set list 5/4/72 4-CD's)

02/20/10 Neighborhood Theater, Charlotte N.C. (original set list)

Also

11/21/09 Lowell War Memorial Auditorium, Lowell MA (Gd set list 10/2/72)

• Forum MVP

Ok I've been doing a lot of work on what we have from the Feb 2010 tour with Jeff and I was able to pull together 7 shows plus one so far from the fall 09' tour. Here is a breakdown Below of what will be avail. I had planned on releasing them slowly but decided to put them all up at once. There is some interesting stuff here. Have fun!

02/03/10 Varsity Theater, Minneapolis MN (GD set list 4/24/72)

02/04/10 Pabst Theater, Milwaukee WI (GD set list 4/26/72)

02/05/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (GD set list 4/29/72)

02/06/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (Original Set list w/Allie Kral and Donna Jean)

02/08/10 Englert Theater, Iowa City IA (GD set list 5/3/72)

02/10/10 Barrymore Theater, Madison WI (GD set list 5/4/72 4-CD's)

02/20/10 Neighborhood Theater, Charlotte N.C. (original set list) :cheers:

Also

11/21/09 Lowell War Memorial Auditorium, Lowell MA (Gd set list 10/2/72)

Thanks Rob!! This was a smoker and can't wait to add that one to the collection!!!

Guest Rob Eaton

Hey Rob, any chance that the second night at Nokia, 11-28-09, is going to be released?

I have yet to listen to it to see.......

• Forum MVP

Cavey, while I am not a practioner of the ritual to which you make reference, I believe I may still have some utility in this matter by pointing out that the subject avatar appears to reflect membership in the canine rather than feline species. I'm just sayin'...

I think this photo of the wolf comes from Jerry's guitar in the Grateful Dead movie?

Same guitar, but a later photo than the GDM. It was originally just a sticker, then became an inlay as shown in the pic when the guitar was revamped with new headstock inlay, humbucking pickups, etc. I don't know the exact timing on the switch, may have been during the mini-hiatus of 1975.

I'm excited for these downloads! Looking forward to hearing them.

Archived