Dark Star Show #1800

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

I just did a little math and saw that the show at the El Rey will be DSO show #1800 !! .. WOW ... Dark Star Orchestra keeps on Truckin" !!!

One group I stand alone is I am the only person who has been to show #500, #1000, and #1500

#500 - 5/17/2001 - TInks - Scranton, PA

#1000 - 10/30/2004 - Carolina Theater - Greensboro, NC .... The Festival Express crew !!!

#1500 - 2/2/2008 - Vic Theater - Chicago, IL

I will miss #1800 by one show (I am going the next night in Santa Ana)

And even though my playing days on Varsity are far behind (I still lead the JV team is scoring) I have enjoyed all the shows before, during, and after.... and I imagine I will enjoy the ones that are to come in the future !!!

So good show DSO... bloody good show !!

:icon14::cheers::wub: :rolleyes: :lol::P

• Forum MVP

I just did a little math and saw that the show at the El Rey will be DSO show #1800 !! .. WOW ... Dark Star Orchestra keeps on Truckin" !!!

One group I stand alone is I am the only person who has been to show #500, #1000, and #1500

#500 - 5/17/2001 - TInks - Scranton, PA

#1000 - 10/30/2004 - Carolina Theater - Greensboro, NC .... The Festival Express crew !!!

#1500 - 2/2/2008 - Vic Theater - Chicago, IL

I will miss #1800 by one show (I am going the next night in Santa Ana)

And even though my playing days on Varsity are far behind (I still lead the JV team is scoring) I have enjoyed all the shows before, during, and after.... and I imagine I will enjoy the ones that are to come in the future !!!

So good show DSO... bloody good show !!

icon14.gifcheers.gifwub.gif :rolleyes: laugh.giftongue.gif

With a record like that, and careful planning for #2000, you could get the letter back!

• Forum MVP

Chuck - that is what I am thinking...

But darn the President, General Manager, and Head Coach of the team has laid down some tough ground rules for me...

I thought him moving to Texas would maybe give him a little "Southern Hospitality" but alas .... I think I was mistaken... :wacko::blink:

• Forum VIP

I believe Matt you also hold the record for driving the furtherest to see a DSO show the Honda is proof of that and also " falling asleep' closest to a DSO at the 2009 Ledges, but I could be wrong, these are two very distiquished records if I do say so myself....keep up the fine work...Dr. V

Archived