New, New Jersey Shows

just a dream

Hmmm. I'm forced to take vacation the week of Aug 9th. I'm off starting the 6th. These two shows could be the start of a fun week. At the very least I will go to these shows. I'm dying to know whats next????

Start vacation a day earlier............No official word on Dewey Beach show , but I'd bet on 8/5 on the Del .shores ;)

Peace,

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of NJ shows....Does the Wellmont in Montclair sell out usually? I usually work on Saturdays but would like to attend this one and was wondering if I need to get a ticket beforehand or if you think I can purchase at door?

Speaking of NJ shows....Does the Wellmont in Montclair sell out usually? I usually work on Saturdays but would like to attend this one and was wondering if I need to get a ticket beforehand or if you think I can purchase at door?

The Welmont is a sweet old theatre in a nice area ,with good food nearby.I've been there for a few DSO shows & always had a blast!

I doubt you need to stress over a ticket, but if you buy beforehand-decide on floor/balcony area,as they frown on letting you move between the two areas!

See Ya' in Monclair,

Rob

Two questions....

1. What's the AC Hilton venue like? In terms of sound, sightlines, security, drink selection, etc.?? Any help/experiences welcome!

2. What's the best way to get from NYC to and from the Wellmont (Montclair, NJ) on Public transport? It looks like the NJTransit train that goes there dosen't run on the weekend?

Archived