El Ray

sonomajon

• Forum MVP

I'm gonna pick JGB up at the start of the June Cali tour and probably, if funds permit, ride out the whole thing.

Rick , I may be in for these shows ... maybe we'll roll out to cali together ... let me know your plans and we'll see if it works ...

JUNE 10th (Thu) WINSTON'S BEACH CLUB, 1921 Bacon St 92107 - San Diego, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

JUNE 11th (Fri) THE MINT, 6010 West Pico Blvd 90035 - Los Angeles, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

JUNE 12th (Sat) SAINT ROCKE, 142 Pacific Coast Highway 90254 - Hermosa Beach, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

• Forum MVP

Rick , I may be in for these shows ... maybe we'll roll out to cali together ... let me know your plans and we'll see if it works ...

JUNE 10th (Thu) WINSTON'S BEACH CLUB, 1921 Bacon St 92107 - San Diego, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

JUNE 11th (Fri) THE MINT, 6010 West Pico Blvd 90035 - Los Angeles, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

JUNE 12th (Sat) SAINT ROCKE, 142 Pacific Coast Highway 90254 - Hermosa Beach, CA

Melvin Seals & JGB

PM me with your travel plans if/when you finalize. I hope all is well with Patty and home so that you can get out to Cali for this run. I will already be in Cali for over a week by this point, but I could definitely pick you up at airport and we could have one hell of a good time.

• Forum MVP

PM me with your travel plans if/when you finalize. I hope all is well with Patty and home so that you can get out to Cali for this run. I will already be in Cali for over a week by this point, but I could definitely pick you up at airport and we could have one hell of a good time.

will do !!! :)

Guest GratefulDom

Seriously I just watched it again and that is possibly the hottest deal Ive ever heard. He just gets nutty at the end. I love this guy.

Archived