Mason's Chldrn.

Little Light !!!

Ashes & Glass

Ramble on Rose (bw & jk)

HCsunshine

He's Gone (bw & jk)

Corinna (see, I told ya...grrrr)

Tennessee (jk)

Touch (jk & bw...trading lines, not just verses)

donor rap

Bid U Goodnite

Bucket

Cold Rain (jk) >

Mason's Chldrn.

Little Light !!!

Ashes & Glass

Ramble on Rose (bw & jk)

HCsunshine

He's Gone (bw & jk)

Corinna (see, I told ya...grrrr)

Tennessee (jk)

Touch (jk & bw...trading lines, not just verses)

donor rap

Bid U Goodnite

Call me crazy, but I actually thought Corinna rocked last night, and I usually don't like it. They jammed it out into something pretty great IMO. It actually was one of the highlights for me of a show that I found to be so-so. It was certainly an enjoyable evening, but it didn't blow me away the way a few of the Mill Valley shows did. Last night was the first time I had heard Furthur do Mason's and I also dug it. One big disappointment was the way they just ended He's Gone. I love the way JK does the guitar work after the final "Nothing's going to bring him back", but they just ended the song with the audience singing the final lyrics. I did love listening to Jeff! He just seems to be getting better all the time, and his contribution to this band is huge.

The sound quality was not up to the high standards I experienced at Throckmorton. I suppose it's just the nature of the room. Will be back on Thursday and hope to be a bit more enthusiastic.

• Forum MVP
The sound quality was not up to the high standards I experienced at Throckmorton. I suppose it's just the nature of the room.

Not close to the standard of the Throckmorton! Part of it is certainly the room, but the little PA that looks better suited for the band that would be playing the wedding reception in this room than for Furthur.

Looking at this show on paper, all I can say is that I'm psyched I dodged it and more importantly that I'm going tonight. I know, I know, shows aren't played on paper....but still.

Not close to the standard of the Throckmorton! Part of it is certainly the room, but the little PA that looks better suited for the band that would be playing the wedding reception in this room than for Furthur.

Looking at this show on paper, all I can say is that I'm psyched I dodged it and more importantly that I'm going tonight. I know, I know, shows aren't played on paper....but still.

Show started out strong but kinda fizzled for me...JK was a live wire however all night long...He shredded the Bucket and Tjed...The vocal thing is annoying...not so much who sings what song but the trading back and forth...sometimes at the apparent last second whim of BW..., is really chopping up the tunes and interrupting the flow...RORose for example and He's gone too..JK laid a sweet climaxing lead on ramble on only to have BW forget to step up to the mic for "just like crazy Otto"...anti climactic...Bob should just gift JK touch of grey(and the fans) as he really can't seem to get the lines out of his mouth(they just happen too fast)...Phil looked very tired last night as he should be after the long weekend..

• Forum MVP

They started on fire with the Bucket! John's solo was incredible as he was stalking the stage ready to take no prisoners--it was clear he was on. Cold Rain also was great and had a really wonderful transition into fantastic Mason's. The Just a Little Light was also really, really good, but then the show lost steam for me and never came close to regaining it. It's a shame because it was pretty clear from the onset that John was ready to bring the house down.

Bid U sounded beautiful.

They started on fire with the Bucket! John's solo was incredible as he was stalking the stage ready to take no prisoners--it was clear he was on. Cold Rain also was great and had a really wonderful transition into fantastic Mason's. The Just a Little Light was also really, really good, but then the show lost steam for me and never came close to regaining it. It's a shame because it was pretty clear from the onset that John was ready to bring the house down.

Bid U sounded beautiful.

well THANK YOU for focusing on the positive....for once....it's a refreshing change

Archived