Nokia - 10/1

70s Hound

Guest Rob Eaton

since Furthur decided they wanted to tour the east at the same time as our normal east tour in the fall we will not tour then but rather tour the west during that time. This way our fans don't have to decide who to see on what day this fall. We really had no choice in the matter.... SF thanksgiving weekend is a good bet this year!

since Furthur decided they wanted to tour the east at the same time as our normal east tour in the fall we will not tour then but rather tour the west during that time. This way our fans don't have to decide who to see on what day this fall. We really had no choice in the matter.... SF thanksgiving weekend is a good bet this year!

Thanks. I'll miss you guys that weekend. It's been a great tradition now for me and my friends for many years.

Rob hope that means a longer xmas and NYE run out EAST THANKS for playing the music we all love the way it should be played. :dsorocks:

Archived