List Your Favorite Beverage(S)

gr8fulpair

Guest jazz-man

By that time the US dollar will be worth 50 cents. Thanks for the offer though. I haven't had a drop since April 9th because of the rules here. Not all bad though. Between that and no fast food and lotsa work and the gym I've lost a lot of weight. There is a silver lining to this no alcohol cloud.

• Forum MVP

Summer = Pacifico. Winter = Mirror Pond Pale Ale. Fall and Spring = take your choice.

All seasons = the best cocktail. The Margarita. When in SF, stop by Tommys Mexican in the Richmond for perhaps the best version.

Pacifico?? "You want how many cerveza, senior?"

I concur: it would be tough to find a better "House" Margi than Tommy's. Anywhere that pours Herradura as their house tequila is alright in my book. Me, I'm a purist:

Kettle One/Lime/Ice, Glen Livet/Ice or Makers/Ice. Although on a hot Summer day, if you face NW and listen closely, you may be able to hear my cries of Raaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Beeeeeeeeer!!!!!

rainier_beer_1.jpg

• Forum MVP

Pacifico?? "You want how many cerveza, senior?"

I concur: it would be tough to find a better "House" Margi than Tommy's. Anywhere that pours Herradura as their house tequila is alright in my book. Me, I'm a purist:

Kettle One/Lime/Ice, Glen Livet/Ice or Makers/Ice. Although on a hot Summer day, if you face NW and listen closely, you may be able to hear my cries of Raaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Beeeeeeeeer!!!!!

rainier_beer_1.jpg

In the 11oz. bottle??

Archived