College World Series

acududeman

• Forum MVP

Where were you at the outset? I wanted TCU. I guess I will cheer for them also. I think UCLA will win it in three (2-1). Good luck with your 'Cocks.

The Gamecocks are my home town team. We've been to the finals several times and never won.

I think this is our year. The first game was awesome!

Go 'Cocks!

The Gamecocks are my home town team. We've been to the finals several times and never won.

I think this is our year. The first game was awesome!

Go 'Cocks!

I'm just glad Clemson got eliminated. Do I dare say that the 'Cocks are hard to beat?

• Forum MVP

Where were you at the outset? I wanted TCU. I guess I will cheer for them also. I think UCLA will win it in three (2-1). Good luck with your 'Cocks.

I was also cheering for TCU, but I'm game, Go Cocks!

• Forum MVP

Wow.........the Cocks prevailed in extra innings to win their 1st national title in baseball.

I'm also a huge Duke fan.......they won both hoops and lacrosse.

That makes 3 rings in 90 days........holy shite, batman! :happybday:

The 'Cocks took the series with good old fashioned defense(great pitching). If I remember correctly....that usually wins championships. Congrats to SC for their first major sports championship. To all their fans, it has been a long tome coming.

• Forum MVP

The 'Cocks took the series with good old fashioned defense(great pitching). If I remember correctly....that usually wins championships. Congrats to SC for their first major sports championship. To all their fans, it has been a long tome coming.

A long time indeed........close but no cigar on several prior occasions.........it feels sweet.

Lets see if Spurrier can use this to inspire the football team come September.

Archived