Gomorrah

Music

Feel like a Stranger

Good Lovin (pigpen style 25min+ guess)

I'll Take a Melody

Alligator

Drumz

Space

Alligator reprise (or whatever its called, hot)

China

Ryder

E

Sing me Back home

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and had to leave a day early. It was sad. I loved all 3 nights but this night did it for me. I thought the energy was high. Highlights for me. Greatest, Lazy Lightening-Sup, Gomorrah, Music, Stranger, Good Loving, ahhhh screw it. The whole show was amazing. Alligator was intense. Jeff Mattson fan now. I don't know what some of you are thinking, he can sing.

I have more opinions but I got shit to do. I'll post from the airport tomorrow.

A very special original show! JM's b'day and it looked as though he enjoyed his evening quite a lot. Gomorah and melody with donna jean???? C'mon! Pure luv!!! Gator>drumz>gator china rider??? Way hot!!! Forgot to mention the Shakedown!?!? How I forgot that I'll never know!!!! Thanks DSO!!!!

• Forum MVP

Hmmm, what was hot about this set?? EVERYTHING! Great elective show. Love me some JGB tunes. Felt both set openers. The Gator was out of control. Rob B completely slayed Good Lovin. China>Rider... i was a boogie maniac. Jeff really shined this show. Rob E also rocked Music Never stopped and Lazy Lightning>Supplication.

Hmmm, what was hot about this set?? EVERYTHING! Great elective show. Love me some JGB tunes. Felt both set openers. The Gator was out of control. Rob B completely slayed Good Lovin. China>Rider... i was a boogie maniac. Jeff really shined this show. Rob E also rocked Music Never stopped and Lazy Lightning>Supplication.

It's true.. this show was smokin' hot and the Good Lovin' by Rob B was amazing!!!

Can't wait to hear it again!!!

Barraco was AMAZING on Good Lovin'. I have never seen him do one of those old Pigpen raps, and he blew me away. I always kind of assumed that the more extreme Pigpen stuff was what kept DSO from doing many of the 67-70 shows, but no way! Bring on the Pigpen tunes!

Archived