Greystar Or Darkspoke

NYHead12

Unfortunately for personall reasons i was unable to attend the ledges even with rob jr pushing me to go, which i almost gave into to but couldnt. seeing rob jr and greyspoke is one of the many reasons i attend the ledges so if someone could fill me in on how the fans i.e. us enjoyed,disliked, or however you felt went on that would be great. setlist, line up, anythign would be great. thanks in advance

-Let There Be Songs To Fill the Air

• Forum MVP

It was a highlight, and should get more press here. Seeing RE and RB both play with their sons (first time for RB to share the stage with his) was very cool. The Big Iron, dedicated to the wounded donkey, was dancing bliss as usual. The job they did on Bowie's Fame was outstanding. Hippie groovefest. Speaking for myself and like-minded folk, this was a two thumbs way up show. Sorry you missed it!

The show was a nooner and under the hot broiling Ohio sun, so the beach and quarry felt damn good afterwards.

It is a shame that all this excellence came about as a result of some transportation issues amongst the Greyspoke members, but talk about making lemonade...

• Forum MVP

The videos are excellent - well done, Steve and Gary. The dust in Big Iron was from us dancing...could have used a whole pail of water just to cool us down...

Note that several of the other songs from the set are available off the link from Dreams...cheers.gif

Archived