Acoustic Dso Shows

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

I downloaded these a few years ago and I just love em a ton.

Look these up on archive and if someone could post links to them on this thread that would be sweet. I just can't post the links here from my phone. Here are the dates to these amazing shows :

11-12-2004

11-13-2004

11-14-2004

If anyone knows of any other nice acoustic shows please post them here also.

Much love to all,

MK

Post-show was a great time, as the laid-back atmosphere of the show neatly matched the laid back atmosphere of the town (when school is out of session, Kent is really quiet). Got a chance to BS with Rob B. post-show, and Rob E. was kind enough to spend some time with the fans on the corner of the street as well. One of my favorite memories from a DSO show.

• Forum MVP

Kent was an incredible time!...

Prior to the show I walked about a mile over to the school grounds where our national guard troops fired on the students, killing four and injuring many others. The students were protesting the USA invasion of Cambodia, spring of 1970, I seem to remember. It's a too involved story to explain here but everyone needs to remember how our power politics turned on our own children and left them "Dead on the Ground"...as David often sings in Neil's anthem "Ohio"

Peace and Love,

Doc

Guest Lisacat

Steamboat springs last summer was a mighty fine show. Santa cruz was another one. But I think kent might be my favorite. And it turned into quite a cascade of events afterwards which led to me not quite being able to get on a plane the next morning

And actually the breakout of silver threads was at higher ground at the 10th anniversary show.

Archived