Furthur In St. Louis Last Night..

Muddy Waters

Furthur killed last night...plain and simple and John Kadlecik was the assassin...I's comical to hear complaints about Bobby (who I love) only handling 3 lead vocal slots last night...The show from the hop..was high energy and outstanding..John handling lead vocals on Magnolia Mountain, Here Comes Sunshine, So Many Roads, and Stella... The A Capella Attics (wiith the exception of Chimenti on Organ) was church music plain and simple and pristine..

Musically the band was locked in hard Eyes of the World (usually not of my favs- shocking I know) was a bass and piano jazz free for all - outstanding.....

Let it Grow the perfect set closer...

It's hard to impress me......But JK did last night.......A Great Show..

Furthur killed last night...plain and simple and John Kadlecik was the assassin...I's comical to hear complaints about Bobby (who I love) only handling 3 lead vocal slots last night...The show from the hop..was high energy and outstanding..John handling lead vocals on Magnolia Mountain, Here Comes Sunshine, So Many Roads, and Stella... The A Capella Attics (wiith the exception of Chimenti on Organ) was church music plain and simple and pristine..

Musically the band was locked in hard Eyes of the World (usually not of my favs- shocking I know) was a bass and piano jazz free for all - outstanding.....

Let it Grow the perfect set closer...

It's hard to impress me......But JK did last night.......A Great Show..

I am very glad you enjoyed yourself enough to be the first person to comment on this Furthur tour.Not sure if it was geographics or fear of getting excommunicated.I for one will be in Reading and Baltimore and would love to share with you how they were.Lets see of you get yelled at.I have you back.Thanks for sharing!!!See you in Reading!!!

Hey.....DSO and Mattson were fantastic in C-Dale and St. Louis a few weeks ago....It's like Ice Cream all good..Love DSO, love Bobby, Phil

But im not going to low key the fact that JK blew me away and think it it appropriate to point it out, just as he blew me away 90 percent of the time when he was with DSO...and is a major factor (along with Rob and the rest of DSO) for me re-connecting to a part of my youth that I had sort of put away for awhile...

All of these musicians are so good it's ridiculous...Listen to Magnolia Mountain and Attics from the Soundboard of the St. Louis show....Great stuff..

• Forum MVP

I am very glad you enjoyed yourself enough to be the first person to comment on this Furthur tour.Not sure if it was geographics or fear of getting excommunicated.I for one will be in Reading and Baltimore and would love to share with you how they were.Lets see of you get yelled at.I have you back.Thanks for sharing!!!See you in Reading!!!

Nice post Muddy Waters. I like to hear the updates. IMHO if everyone posting could stick only to the positives, it will be well received.

Archived