Blackhawks over Canucks

Sharks over Kings

Detroit over Coyotes

Ducks over Nashville

East

Capitals over Rangers

Flyers over Sabres

Bruins over Canadiens

Lightning over Penguins (wouldnt be surprised if Penguins won)

• Forum MVP

The only series that looks like a toss up is Sabres/Flyers. After watching the first game, Sabres may have the Flyers number. It seems like Mike Grier is the answer for Claude Giroux.

(double posting deleted one)

• 2 weeks later...

That was a clutch goal...unfortunately for habs fans they couldnt cash in during OT.......amazing first round though record 9 straight days with atleast one overtime game

Canucks over Preds

Red Wings over San Jose

Flyers over Bruins

Caps over Lightning

• Forum MVP

Habs didn't choke, they just suck. I've seen less flopping at soccer games. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Bruins have unfininished business from last year too. B)

true, it was one of the most epic failures in sports history. Pretty fitting for Boston I suppose.

Boston is going to lose in 5 maybe 6 if their lucky....boucher was awful and still put up better numbers than tim thomas did in the first round

I picked red wings to win this round but i think its going to end up being San Jose vs Flyers in the NHL finals

• 3 weeks later...

As an Avalanche fan, I can't stand the dirty 'Nuckers. A cheap shot in the Blackhawk series (first round). And two cheap shots in the cup. And their coach went into the tunnel during the first game in Boston during the USA's national anthem. Plus Luongo is overrated. Plus I picked the Bruin's to win the cup before the season started. GO BRUIN'S!!!

• Forum MVP

Have to give the Bruins their due, never expected them to make it as far as they have. That's the reason why they play the games instead of predicting by what's on paper. As a Wings fan, you can only imagine what I could say about the Avalanche.

Archived