Harrisburg

BrentFan

4/7/1991 Orlando Arena, Orlando, FL

Jack Straw ; Sugaree ; Wang Dang Doodle ; Row Jimmy ; Black Throated Wind ; Reuben And Cherise ; The Promised Land

Crazy Fingers > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band > Drums > Space ; Box Of Rain ; Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad ; Turn On Your Lovelight

Encore It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

Filler I Second That Emotion, Sing Your Blues Away, You Ain't Woman Enough

:icon14:

:dsorocks: :dsorocks: :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I personally had a great time and really enjoyed the show. Venue was decent enough, security lax. Reuben was a nice surprise, If were any kind of 90's head it probably would have cued me to a year/date...Deb and I were both so happy to get a Crazy Fingers. One of my favorite Garcia songs(and therefore all songs..), and I don't get to see it very often. Playin>Uncle John's had a really cool feel to the jam.

Lisa killed "you ain't women enough", as she always does. That being said, I have voted for "strange man" for every single show of this tour, sometimes multiple times. What's going on? I want some Lisa action at Mighty High, come on people everybody vote for 'Strange Man', you will not be dissapointed!!!

• Forum MVP

Jack Straw ; Sugaree ; Wang Dang Doodle ; Row Jimmy ; Black Throated Wind ; Reuben And Cherise ; The Promised Land

Crazy Fingers > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band > Drums > Space ; Box Of Rain ; Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad ; Turn On Your Lovelight

box in the ballad spot..

Guest crazy digits

I do believe I was in Orlando for the GD version :-)

Archived