Facilites

Mr_Charlie

Are there showers at the ledges? I was there lasr year and didnt notice them, but the map on there web page shows a shower behind stage.

yes, two shower stalls up front by where you get wristbands/check in ( by where they sell the ice).

if you want warm water and not a huge line, i suggest hitting them prior to 9am...

• Forum MVP

Are there showers at the ledges? I was there lasr year and didnt notice them, but the map on there web page shows a shower behind stage.

It's not hot enough to sweat at NLQP, so a few swims a day (no soap please) in the quarry lake and you're sure to be fresh as a deadhead camping out in the woods for 5 days without a shower..... gimme a hugggg... i love it!!!

It's not hot enough to sweat at NLQP, so a few swims a day (no soap please) in the quarry lake and you're sure to be fresh as a deadhead camping out in the woods for 5 days without a shower..... gimme a hugggg... i love it!!!

Haha, that's what I'm talking about!!! :hug2:

• Forum MVP

they have brought in those "shower semi trucks" in years past... not the past couple of years...

shower is available at main gate building like stated above.... expect line at certain times....

quarry also like stated above is a good way to clean up.... pack some of those baby wipes... they are good...

but when someone says that it does not get HOT at the Ledges... REMEMBER it is OHIO IN THE SUMMER.... Humidity and Heat can very easily show up.... like 90 degree and 70% humidity...

Thanks I dont really care about a shower. Washing up in a basin has always served me well in the past. However I am bringing a newbe with me this year, that has never been to a dead show or any type of festy and kinda freaked out when I told him there are no showers. So it really made his day when I was able to tell him that there are indeed showers. so thanks for the quik response. 3 weeks man cant wait!!!! :dsorocks:

I'm OK with taking a dip in place of showering, but http://www.awildsoapbar.com/default.asp?pageid=19129 has the most amazingly fantastic all-natural river-friendly soaps (as long as they don't contain earth pigments). The Yucca Root shampoo bar is my go-to!

Bringing soap into the lake (and getting caught, of course,) is one sure-fire way to get kicked out of the Ledges. They are extremely protective of the lake's water quality, and it totally makes sense sice it is absolutely one of their greatest draws.

Bringing soap into the lake (and getting caught, of course,) is one sure-fire way to get kicked out of the Ledges. They are extremely protective of the lake's water quality, and it totally makes sense sice it is absolutely one of their greatest draws.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Archived