Congratulations Susan And Rob Koritz!

Kira

Thanks

To everyone for the wishes. Mom and Levi are doing great. If I can figure out how to post pictures from my phone, I will. In the meantime, your thoughts are very much appreciated.

Some phones have an option of putting in an email address when sending a picture message. There should be an option while viewing the picture to send it as a message. Instead of inserting a phone number put in an email address. Then check your email. Save it on your computer, and use the "Insert Image" button in the post.

• Band Member

Some phones have an option of putting in an email address when sending a picture message. There should be an option while viewing the picture to send it as a message. Instead of inserting a phone number put in an email address. Then check your email. Save it on your computer, and use the "Insert Image" button in the post.

Using my wife's MAC, and she's not sure how...

Insert image asks me for a URL????

How do I pull it from her computer?

Sorry, I was lazy and not even really checking exactly how it worked. One way to put the image to a URL is to go to a website such as www.imageshack.us and use the upload feature to select the file from your computer (the browse button). Click "upload now" and then it will upload the picture. Once it's uploaded it should give you a list of "links to share this image." Copy the "forum code" one and put it in your post (you don't need to use the upload image button on the forum since it's already in the format.

Guest jazz-man

Congratulations Rob and Susan. Once you become a parent the world changes (mostly in a great way). Little Levi looks like he's singing one of Lisa's parts :)

Archived