Baby i'm still in love w u

Somebday baby

After midnight

Elenor rigby

After midnight

Masterpiece

My Sisters and brother

Deal!

With Mattson, Donna Jean, and Lisa. That must have been pretty special. I think Stu's wife is expecting any day, that's why he wasn't there.

Thanks for posting the lists Tom. Its nice to get the updates as I am on family vacation in Ocean City, and living vicariously through everyone there. Can't do them all, but damn, I sure wish I could.

Tell me about it....i voted for it every show of last tour and then i missed it.....

Seems like you're a bit unlucky with the volume of shows you hit. The law of averages is probably about to catch up with you. Enjoy.

I remember voting for it during the fall every show I went to and it was always ripple or other mega hits. I think when they do that vote thing they need to put 15 songs up there for 15 shows and all 15 songs get played by the end of the tour. It's still voting but whatever city votes for Ripple first gets it and if another city votes for it they get their second choice, and so on, and so on, until we get Strange Man!!! I don't think enough casual fans know how awesome Strange Man is or how much Lisa rips it up.

Archived