Nelson Ledges Interviews

greyhead

Cool stuff Gary! You're vids rock and so do you! Can't wait for more!

BTW, I just now noticed the Hurts Me Too from Covington on your channel, and you said that was for me. Thank you so so much! That means so much, I will NEVER forget that song from that night. That brought tears to my eyes this morning. Sorry it took so long to see it. Thanks for that, wow!

J

• Forum MVP

Lisa's doin great things with that tune. Hey Gary thanks for the ATL vids you gave me at Scott's. They are fun fun fun and thanks a whole bunch!

Really nicely done. Dino's interview was so interesting. I've only been following DSO for a little over 3 years, and it was so interesting to hear 11 years of the band's history and evolution from a guy who experienced it first hand. I also thought it was cool how he described really finding interest in the various eras of the Grateful Dead.

Barraco was, as always, genuine, funny, a natural entertainer. If the guy wasn't a musician, he'd surely be a comedian or an actor.

As a side note, did anyone else notice Dino saying they will be playing Penn's Peak the day before Thanksgiving again?

Really nicely done. Dino's interview was so interesting. I've only been following DSO for a little over 3 years, and it was so interesting to hear 11 years of the band's history and evolution from a guy who experienced it first hand. I also thought it was cool how he described really finding interest in the various eras of the Grateful Dead.

Barraco was, as always, genuine, funny, a natural entertainer. If the guy wasn't a musician, he'd surely be a comedian or an actor.

As a side note, did anyone else notice Dino saying they will be playing Penn's Peak the day before Thanksgiving again?

He said they would be playing Penn's Peak on Wed and Nokia Fri & Sat.

• Advisory Board

Oh Dino... you are truly a Vortex!! I love ya!!

Pugs and Gary did a fantastic job all weekend, and from what I understand, they got a shit ton of interviews... I'm looking forward to watching them all!!

Great job to everyone involved!

Archived