Social Studies Teacher Needed

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

I know this is a shot in the dark.... but...

I am the Social Studies Department Chair / Assistant Dean of Students at a great school and need a full time teacher...

one teacher in our department had to move back to Arkansas ( I know right ? ) for a family emergency...

you would teach three 7th grade U.S. History classes (1492-1870) ... one Senior U.S. Government and one Yearbook Class (students do all the work in this one)

If you know anybody that would fit this bill and would move to Las Vegas give me a shout... we have just finished our first week of school so I am in a bit of a pickle...

a great school, Coral Academy of Science, has 3 campus buildings and 1,200 students in K-12 .... your biggest class would be 23 kids !!

• Forum MVP

I know this is a shot in the dark.... but...

I am the Social Studies Department Chair / Assistant Dean of Students at a great school and need a full time teacher...

one teacher in our department had to move back to Arkansas ( I know right ? ) for a family emergency...

you would teach three 7th grade U.S. History classes (1492-1870) ... one Senior U.S. Government and one Yearbook Class (students do all the work in this one)

If you know anybody that would fit this bill and would move to Las Vegas give me a shout... we have just finished our first week of school so I am in a bit of a pickle...

a great school, Coral Academy of Science, has 3 campus buildings and 1,200 students in K-12 .... your biggest class would be 23 kids !!

what the heck , i'll give it a go ... :cheers:

• Forum MVP

I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Psychedlic State. I want to get out of Jersey. I know that it is foolish to suggest to you that there is no risk, but it is equally uniformed to suggest the risk is not worth taking. This time around I can be anyone. Does that qualify me?

• Forum MVP

I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Psychedlic State. I want to get out of Jersey. I know that it is foolish to suggest to you that there is no risk, but it is equally uniformed to suggest the risk is not worth taking. This time around I can be anyone. Does that qualify me?

I have reviewed your resume. It appears that you were president of your chapter of Lambda Sigma Delta at dear old Psych State. Career goals include "leaping from ledges high and wide." You are also a revered alumnus of Future Hippies of America.

When can you start? Barely time to wait...

Archived