Munhall Pa Show, (Being Sold As Ga?) That Can't Be Right...

windorabug

The Carnegie Library show is being sold as GA by dsotix/inticketing. That venue is completly reserved seating and is being sold as such by the library.

where are the people who bought tix through dsotix going to sit? All of the good seats are gone on the Carnegie site. I'd like to grab a single ticket in the center of the venue (row k, seat 7) so I can tape...

• Forum MVP

The Carnegie Library show is being sold as GA by dsotix/inticketing. That venue is completly reserved seating and is being sold as such by the library.

where are the people who bought tix through dsotix going to sit? All of the good seats are gone on the Carnegie site. I'd like to grab a single ticket in the center of the venue (row k, seat 7) so I can tape...

I would like to know the answer to that as well...........

I was also wondering what was up with that. Hopefully we don't get stuck in a crappy spot, I wanna be somewhere I have room to dance. Too bad they can't temporarily remove the seats. We'll see what happens tomorrow I guess

Well I got my ticket like last week thru dso/inticketing and now two other people are coming with me and are just gonna get their tickets at the show tonight. They can't make us sit in different places... if that's what they're gonna try and do.

When I got mine for willcall the ticket had a seat row/number. I didn't sit there though, I was with two friends who bought theirs at the door so they were in a different seating area than I was and I sat with them. I was lucky to be by the aisle where I could have some dancing room No problems were had for me. :dsorocks:

Archived