SOTOTW

Midnight Hour

Cats

Set 2

China >

Rider

Believe it or not

Not fade away >

Side note: security runs this place like nazis. No dancing in aisles.

Mystery train >

Drums (it got spacey electronica, birds calls and video game sounds) >

Space >

Watchtower >

She belongs to me >

GDTRFB >

We bid you good night tease >

NFA >

One more Saturday night

Encore

The weight

Lindy >

New Orleans

• Forum MVP

Good looking setlist, and you're definitely getting closer, Mango! Just remember how long they teased us all with the Eleven before breaking it out. This is like Russian roulette for you now.

That is not my favorite venue... I wound up dancing the hall outside the balcony there before...lots of space for sure.

I didn't have a problem where I was at with dancing in the aisles. A security guard walked every now and then and made people slide over, but as soon as he passed everyone just kept dancing in the aisle with no problem, as far as I could tell. I had a good time. My memory may be hazy, but I'm pretty sure they played Sitting on Top of the World and I was really enjoying it. Loved China>rider. Drums reminded me of Keller or Pink Floyd for a little bit, never heard them sound like that, though I've only seen them a few times.

• Forum MVP

I didn't have a problem where I was at with dancing in the aisles. A security guard walked every now and then and made people slide over, but as soon as he passed everyone just kept dancing in the aisle with no problem, as far as I could tell. I had a good time. My memory may be hazy, but I'm pretty sure they played Sitting on Top of the World and I was really enjoying it. Loved China>rider. Drums reminded me of Keller or Pink Floyd for a little bit, never heard them sound like that, though I've only seen them a few times.

SOTOTW is sitting on top of the world

Archived