A Bear's Picnic

Dancin' Fool

Been thinking I may check this fest out in lieu of GOTV, mostly due to the smaller, intimate venue (although price also is a factor ;) ). Can anyone comment on the fest regarding camping, vendors, kindness, etc..? Any news on if DSO may return? That would seal the deal! Looks like a very small site from the satelite view. Link below. Thanks! :dsorocks:

http://abearspicnic....eral-admission/

We've done the last three Bear's Picnics. It is a very small fest (I'd peg it at about a quarter the size of Gratefulfest if you've been to those), and it's held at a county fairground. The staff is extremely kind; in fact, the security is called the peace patrol. There are a fair amount of non-food vendors and a decent selection of food booths with a few vegetarian and healthy options. Also, the place is extremely kid friendly. The only real negatives I can think of are the absence of showers, and the camping is a bit of a tent city. You can, however, park where you camp largely. Overall, I'd give it an A.

Thanks so much DC! I haven't had the pleasure of attending any Gratefulfests, as GOTV is my only real fest experience, outside of one day at Langerado a few years back. One thing I hate about GOTV is they bar any coolers at the stage area. Is there a similar policy at BP? Thanks again DC.

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

A friend will visit you in jail.

A good friend will help bail you out of jail.

A brother is sitting there next to you in the slammer saying "well God damn, looks like we fucked up again but boy that shit was fun!"

Fuck it, that shit was fun.

Archived