Insensitive/Controversial Musings for RickE

JenL1125

• Forum MVP

Those truly aggrieved by ducats need throw their own Molotov cocktails. Surrogates can only do so much.

Happy May Day, commie fellow travelers.

chuck , you always say the right things and give good advice ... I have only one thing to add - :dsorocks: !!!

Best cereal straight out of the box between 2 and 5 a.m. was (and remains) Capt. Crunch. Peanut butter, crushed up Butterfinger, and Dannon vanilla yogurt mixed together worked mighty fine, too.

Mind = Blown!!!

• Advisory Board

I watched Quantum Leap (alternate history is one of my favorite sub-genres of SF) but I really loved Star Trek:Enterprise. Bakula was good in both. I still desperately miss X-Files but my heart will always belong to Combat! Jack Paar was the best host of The Tonight Show.

It was so dead at work today, I watched 3 episodes of Star Trek: Voyager on my phone via Netflix...

I HEART Star Trek!

• Forum MVP

Fruity Pebbles is the best cereal, until it gets soggy(just eat faster). Best theme song was CHiPs, come on(although Sanford & Son is definitelt Top 3). Best TV show of the last 15 years(at least) is The Wire(best character developement by far as well a showing how closely tied together all of the shady dealings in a municipality can be). And no, there is not a chance that Blazing Saddles would get the green light today.

Archived