Wifes First Festival

oysterhead

Hey now! Just wanted to say im stoked that the wife will be attending her first festival.. i am aged vet with wife and kids so i must say i havent been to one in about 10 years myself ...i see as many shows as i can so havent missed much..... So story goes i was going to springfield show ( which was stellar btw) and she decides she wants to go..no problem i sd lets roll....mind you his isnt really her scene or music really for that matter but she heard enough from me to know a little...so we head out take our drinks n favors in and let the show begin.....long story short by setbreak she was hooked.... and by time help>slip>franklins was done i had her sold on the festival..so we have a sitter for the kids and im gonna pop her festival cherry!!!!! Wish me luck....see u all there :)

took my wife to the nye show at keswick theatre in glenside pa, got the vip package and all. she just f%ckin hated it. so now whenever theres a show i wanna hit, i invite her, and im off flyin solo havin a blast. got her to hit a mighty high fest when they were still at bud lake, but only by selling the "family" aspect and the fact my buddys house is a mile away. my kid however loves the band and going to shows shes 5 and ahalf, so theres hope for the future, and most festies are free for kids, so its a win win

Archived