What's the Deal for 12/6 - 12/8

Tea

• Forum MVP

According to Terrapin Crossroads, the Q is playing there on 12/6 - 12/8 which supposedly includes Rob Barraco. BUT - DSO is scheduled to play Portland, Wallingford, and Lowell on these nites :blink: So.... is Phil going to be Robless or is DSO? If DSO is, what are the plans? Anyone got the 411 on this as these are freakishly large shoes to fill? I am full of questions today :)

I apologize in advance if I am missing something that everyone else already knows.

• Forum MVP

Other sources have confirmed my lucky guess. Jeff C is a savant and can play in any style with serious chops. He's no headband, but then again, there's only 1. I guess there will be no Pig or Brent tunes during the switch..

• Forum MVP

I think Phil had a really good time jamming with DSO , and vica versa of course ... its exciting to see these musicians that are playing such high quality GD music come together and share the same stage ... I think this is just the beginning ... lots more of this to come ... you know its gonna get stranger , so lets get on with the show ...

Archived