Baltimore and Philidelphia New Years Run

gratefuldave

• Forum MVP

The bar next to the EFactory is open. The place has always been a spot filled with revolving ownership.

The lot, and the entire street along the lot, is a big party after the show. It looked/looks like a damn circus... that many balloons, everywhere.

this show was killer last night!

i'll continue this rant elsewhere. check it out!

yea ,lots of balloons ,one of the worst things for the scene...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I know I am late posting this------but God Damn----Philly was some of the best sounds I have ever heard!!!!

OMG-----Did not know what I was going to get in Philly at the Electric.

I am a big guy, but fuck-----Those PA guys are huge, and I was so scared I was not going to be able to dance cause it was so packed!!!

Not at all!!! Philly Heads rock, and gave me as much room as they could for me to enjoy that absolutely amazing show!! So Many Roads, made me cry. I found my self slow dancing with some older Chicky----not because we wanted each other---I am married---but because it was that fucking awesome that we both wanted to share it with someone!! Hope that made sense!!!

Just writing about that show brings me chills. Thank you DSO----thank you---thank you----thank you

• Advisory Board

I know I am late posting this------but God Damn----Philly was some of the best sounds I have ever heard!!!!

OMG-----Did not know what I was going to get in Philly at the Electric.

I am a big guy, but fuck-----Those PA guys are huge, and I was so scared I was not going to be able to dance cause it was so packed!!!

Not at all!!! Philly Heads rock, and gave me as much room as they could for me to enjoy that absolutely amazing show!! So Many Roads, made me cry. I found my self slow dancing with some older Chicky----not because we wanted each other---I am married---but because it was that fucking awesome that we both wanted to share it with someone!! Hope that made sense!!!

Just writing about that show brings me chills. Thank you DSO----thank you---thank you----thank you

I love hearing stories like this :)

Archived