Shameless Plug for those of you with Tablets/iPads/smartphones...

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

I've been working with wood for a while, making high end pens, and have now starting making stylus' for Tablets/iPads/Smartphones/ect... I'm making these with exotic woods, and they are made from scratch.. it takes me about an hour, start to finish to make one, and they are beautiful...

I'm trying to raise some money for more wood-working equipment, and start a web-business for my pens and stylus'.... I'm selling these for $20-$25, so if any of you are intrested, please let me know...

Here is what they look like, here is just one of many that I have made.... again, if you're intrested in helping me start my business and get a great product in the meantime.... please let me know..

thanks!! :)

Herdy

smartphone-wooden-stylus_721.jpgsmartphone-wooden-stylus_716.jpgDSC01258.JPG

• Advisory Board

I think I'll have to take you up on one of those herd. I'll get in touch about that soon but probably post-Xmas.

Send me your address and you can paypal me the money... when you paypal me, make sure you send it to me as a gift, so paypal doesn't rape me with the 5% fee... All in all it'll be $25, but if you want 2 of them, I'll do it for $45...

Archived