Drums

The Other One

Wharf Rat

Throwin' Stones

Not Fade Away

Encore:

Black Muddy River

• Forum MVP

You know as much as I hate to say it because its now my home town venue for DSO, but I don't like the sound at the Fillmore in Charlotte. I really don't know how much control the band has over the sound. I assume each venue has the sound system already and DSO plugs in the soundboard, etc. seemed to me that the overall sound volume was about half in Charlotte what it was in Asheville and Atlanta. In Asheville I really thought I might lose an eardrum - it was fucking awesome. I understand the crowd in Charlotte has gotten too big for the neighborhood theatre, but I sure do miss that venue. I would think that the Fillmore name should carry with it some standards for sound. So bad I wanted to go over to the soundboard and just ask if they could turn it up about 50%, but my resistance to being a douche bag won out. Well at least they don't gouge the shit out of you for a beer, damn sorry, they do do that (I just said dodo....). The staff is pretty cool and the venue itself is in a cool complex (NC Music Factory).

Archived