Drums space

Eyes

Watchtower

Stella

Good lovin'

Around and around

Original sauce

List unofficial until approved by RB

Packed house, kick ass show! Chopper came through big!!!!

• Forum MVP

Nothing like starting a show with china-rider to get a good sweat going from the very start. The masterpiece was sweet and chopper didn't hold back. It's a real sing a long song for me, I love it. Jeff has been wailing on Sugaree jams - seems every one I hear lately is better than the last. Biodtl is simply a butt shaker, feel good song and often a way to get from here to there in the set list. In this show it took us from high to higher with the first notes of hard to handle sending chills down my spine. My highlight of the night. DSO has really taken this song and owned it. It has perhaps one of Jerry's finest multi crescendo jams and is totally a pigpen song. RB and Jeff represented, as did every other band member, the best one I've heard. No rest for the balance of that set. RB did a killer job with Blow Away, a song I only like the second half of, and the second half Is very good. I was almost uncomfortably close to Barraco during the first set, but noticed while he was singing Blow Away that he has nice teeth. The second set provided a few occasions for rest during LLR and Stella (both were fantastic, again chopper holding his own with LLR). The shakedown was off the charts, I levitated during one of the jams I think. Sampson and Iko were great party songs early in the second, good love and around and around we're good party songs late in the second. The Eyes was beautifully done without a transition from space, but abruptly started when everyone was in place. Never been a fan of watchtower, but they did it good. Stella perfectly placed in the set/show and perfect for me at that moment. Jeff's leads ran up and down my spine eyes closed for the entire song, In Lala land... Solid show 4hrs. Thanks DSO and crew, see you in May at the Jubilee.

• 3 months later...

Archived