West Coast Tour

sonomajon

• Forum MVP

No SoCal this tour and only one spot open for TXR as I can see on Sun the 13th ... Probably make the Fillmore shows and hopefully TXR pops up on that open date ,,, and I'm in for a DSO San Fran weekend ... wonder why no SoCal shows ???

• Forum MVP

Two nights at the Filmore?? Come on, should be 5....or at least 3. I really hope a terrapin show does pop up, that was awesome last time. All I can say is that I wish there was more....but that will probably never change :P

• Forum MVP

hasnt been 3night run at Fillmore since 2009. i'd say this is a beautiful looking tour - starting in JacksonHole, 2nights Montana, 2nights WA, 2nights Portland, 2nights Fillmore, intimate MinersFoundry,Mystic, Cal Poly, Vegas, SLC, 3nights Boulder thats awesome

• Forum MVP

Two nights at the Filmore?? Come on, should be 5....or at least 3. I really hope a terrapin show does pop up, that was awesome last time. All I can say is that I wish there was more....but that will probably never change :P

If not the whole band on stage in the Grate Room , maybe a Sat afternoon patio gig with some of the band and Phil ??? anyway , I'm in for the weekend ,,, drive or fly up Fri morn , leaning more towards the flying ...

• Forum MVP

420 POSTS!  figured west coast tour link was a proper place to say YAY 420 POSTS ON MY FAVORITE SPACE!

that aside, we are def gonna be at the mt, wy shows and boulder, but making it to either NW shows or cali shows or both will require some more sizeable sacrifices so lemme go check on the virgins........

maybe this fall will be a good time to say fuck it and charge the credit card a little more........

was at terrapin last night for family band, sounded really good. first time there and i was impressed...i liked it way better than sweetwater, although the sound in sweetwater for rock collection the other night was amazing! melvin sounded great as did everyone else, they were even better than i thought they would be

• Forum MVP

maybe this fall will be a good time to say fuck it and charge the credit card a little more........

Believe me I've done my share of that, just comes back to get ya later. With interest.

Archived