Support Local Radio!

robbok3

• Band Member

Big doings at KDHX.  This is our community radio station here in STL.  One of the best in the country and I am proud to have performed and spent time on the air here.
 Exciting move to a much needed new space and they are tryng to build a wonderful performance space. Please check out their Kickstarter campaign.  SUPPORT LOCAL RADIO!!!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kdhx/the-stage-at-kdhx

Right on, Rob! I've heard you a few times live on the air on KDHX programs "Deader than Ever" and "The Other One."

I have been supporting KDHX since 1995. I discovered this wonderful radio station a couple weeks after Jerry passed away. A person I was trading tapes with at the time turned me onto the KDHX program "Deader than Ever." In March of 2008, Jim Bruce the DJ for "Deader than Ever" invited me down to the KDHX studios on Magnolia Ave in South St. Louis to see Donna Jean & The Tricksters perform live. That is an evening of music I will never forget. Thanks Jim!!! I am looking forward to checking out the new KDHX digs in Grand Center. I believe a long time KDHX supporter donated the building to the station.

Archived