TXR 8/28-8/31

Dancin' Fool

• Forum MVP

Okay--hot off the presses--here are the complete set lists for the three nights at TXR:

8/28/13 Mattson/Barraco Acoustic Duo

SET 1

Absolutely Sweet Marie, Stranger in a Strange Land, Long Black Veil,  Bertha, Killing the Blues, Shine Your Light, Big Boss Man*, Black Star, Old Coast Highway, Okie From Muskogee, Russian Lullaby, Strawberry Fields Forever> Mountains of the Moon> The Other One> Ragged But Right

SET 2

I’m a Hog For You Baby, Abandoned Love, Teacher, Sleepwalking, Broken Arrow, Wall of Death, Rosemary, Lost Highway, That’s All, Mason’s Children> Jam> One More Cup of Coffee> Mona

E: Goodnight Irene

*w/Jeff Tobey-harmonica

8/29/13 Mattson/Barraco/Koritz Electric Trio

*w/Jason Crosby—fiddle and/or keys

^w/Rob Friedman-harmony vocal

**w/Reed Mathis (Tea Leaf Green, Mickey Hart Band)

^^w/Jeff Tobey-harmonica

SET 1

Walking the Dog, A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall, Sleepwalking*, Dig a Pony^*, Mansion on the Hill, Shine Your Light*, Dark Star> The Eleven> Folsom Prison Blues*

SET 2

Ring of Fire*, Another Small Thing in Her Favour, One Dog Blues, Warm Heart> Jam**> Locomotive Breath**> Going Going Gone, Hard to Handle^^, The Fat Angel> Mr. Soul

E: Tough Mama

8/31/13 The Head Band

w/Keller Williams, Rob Barraco, Jeff Mattson, Rob Koritz

Set 1

Scarlet Begonias Jam> Tomorrow Never Knows, Easy Wind, Celebrate Your Youth> Arise> Boy in the Bubble, To Lay Me Down, Talk of the Town> Don’t Pass Me By, Scarlet Begonias

Set 2

Willie and the Hand Jive, Take Me to the River, Mighty High, The Hobo Song, Up From the Skies> You Can't Do That, The Maker, Eyes of the World> Feel Like a Stranger> Franklin’s Tower

E: Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Archived