The Raging Beasts

August West

• Forum MVP

1) Catfish John, Old Coast Highway, Needle And Thread, Hard To Handle, Kid Charlemagne, I Threw It All Away, Blue Collar Blues, Bird Song > The Other One > Carmelita > The Other One (reprise) > Bird Song (reprise)

2) Take Me To The River, Money Honey, Argentina, Every Word You Say, SWALBR, Shine Your Light, I'm A Hog For You Baby, Not Fade Away > The Eleven > Hey Jude (complete) > Not Fade Away (reprise) > Mystery Train

E) Fuckin Up

They changed their name. And rage they did. Hey if the shoe fits, what the fuck!

Fuckinwow!!!!!!!! Spectacular performance from the Raging Beasts at Mexicali. From the gate Catfish John had everybody moving. Take me to the river , carmelita!!!!!!, mystery train and originals were some highlights. THE ELEVEN!!!!!! Hard to handle!! Originals!The whole freakin night !!!!Best 4 man band out there today^^^ Think I broke my exclamation key. Can't walk always good sign after a show////////////

• Forum MVP

Skip was playing a bass I've never seen him play before. It sounded so sweet. Hope he brings that puppy out on the road with him on tour. I meant to ask him but I never got around to it. It looked new.  Jeff had 2 guitars with him. RB sang two of his original songs that he co- wrote with Hunter. Jeff also sang one of his originals. There was no rhythm guitar. The sound in that place was so crystal clear we were amazed. It sure helps when you have one of the top sound guys in the business running the board. Cotter is simply amazing.

Let me see if I can get my space together, and  if I can remember who sang what.

Catfish John (Jeff) Old Coast Highway (RB) Needle And Thread (Jeff) Hard To Handle (RB) Kid Charlemagne (RB) I Threw I t All Away (Jeff) Blue Collar Blues (RB) Bird Song (Jeff RB) Carmelita (Jeff) Other One (RB) Skip had the roof shaking!

Take Me To The River (Skip) Money Honey (Jeff) Argentina (RB Original) Every Word You Say (Jeff) SWALBR (Skip) (MONSTER) Shine Your Light (Jeff) I'm A Hog For You Baby (Jeff ) NFA (ALL) Eleven (Jeff) Hey Jude (RB) Mystery Train (Jeff)  Fuckin up (Jeff)

The band is absolutely incredible! RB's son Tom was very solid. Has to feel good for that kid to be up there with his Dad and those other 2 outer wordly musicians. I was extremely happy for him. If you ever get a chance to see them, take that ride, you won't be disappointed.

Archived