Pat Garrett/Apple Valley

Looking forward to these shows. Pat Garrett Amphitheatre looks like a great venue, outdoor bandshell and stage with a big grassy field, general admission only 35 bucks plus fees. Apple Valley is being sold as pods with a GA section. Camping very nearby at a place called Wonderland Forest,  looks nice with waterfalls and swimming holes, link on the Apple Valley website, gonna be fun 😎

• Like (+1) 3

Hey there, Pat Garrett Amphitheater is a wonderful place and is being run by a good old head friend of mine's company. Get there early, nice grassy tailgating, huge grassy bowl in front of the stage, plenty of room to freak and local Sly Fox brews at a decent price. Bring a blanket and camp chairs and enjoy the evening outside in a beautiful place with some beautiful music! Weather is supposed to be nice all weekend, I'll be camping out nearby, can't wait to get out and shake with all you fine people.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
On 7/26/2021 at 10:23 AM, PA_Randy said:

Hey there, Pat Garrett Amphitheater is a wonderful place and is being run by a good old head friend of mine's company. Get there early, nice grassy tailgating, huge grassy bowl in front of the stage, plenty of room to freak and local Sly Fox brews at a decent price. Bring a blanket and camp chairs and enjoy the evening outside in a beautiful place with some beautiful music! Weather is supposed to be nice all weekend, I'll be camping out nearby, can't wait to get out and shake with all you fine people.

That sounds like the perfect venue, thanks for the info, see you there 😃

• Like (+1) 1

Last time DSO was in Bethel it monsooned and we had a great time squishing in the mud and dancing in the rain. Going to be leaving soon to set up camp, hopefully I can dodge the storms tonight, tomorrow is supposed to be spectacular. So excited, almost feel giddy like I did when hitting the road for shows! Have fun, see you all there.

• Like (+1) 2