Next tour?

• Forum MVP

Spring? Summer? New lineup? Fall? 

The one thing I do know is DSO will continue for many, many years. The musicians will change over time but dark star orchestra will continue playing dead for a while. In 20 years it may be just Dino and 6 other musicians or Dino may take over for Duane Trucks in Panic or Barraco may become Bieber’s keyboardist which is the best gig wink wink(ID verification required). Was just joking with a buddy that you play dead because you love it. You definitely don’t play dead for the chicks. It’s definitely better than being in Rush or a rush tribute which is a 99% dude audience and the few chicks in attendance are wanting to play D&D backstage but not in the fun dungeon role playing way. Now I’m afraid I’ll get Dave chapelled. Making guy jokes are anathema to many now. Being sexist in a kindhearted way is no big deal. It’s like girls joking that camping is a guys excuse to not shower or whatever. Don’t cancel me. Wow that digressed quickly all within 1 post. 

14 hours ago, Rude said:

Spring? Summer? New lineup? Fall? 

The one thing I do know is DSO will continue for many, many years. The musicians will change over time but dark star orchestra will continue playing dead for a while. In 20 years it may be just Dino and 6 other musicians or Dino may take over for Duane Trucks in Panic or Barraco may become Bieber’s keyboardist which is the best gig wink wink(ID verification required). Was just joking with a buddy that you play dead because you love it. You definitely don’t play dead for the chicks. It’s definitely better than being in Rush or a rush tribute which is a 99% dude audience and the few chicks in attendance are wanting to play D&D backstage but not in the fun dungeon role playing way. Now I’m afraid I’ll get Dave chapelled. Making guy jokes are anathema to many now. Being sexist in a kindhearted way is no big deal. It’s like girls joking that camping is a guys excuse to not shower or whatever. Don’t cancel me. Wow that digressed quickly all within 1 post. 

Hahahah. Love it! Here's to hoping for a tour in the spring/summer with the same crew!

• Forum MVP
18 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

I say get down to Atlanta>Florida because...nothings for certain, it could always go... Sorry to say we'll be in Columbus Thanksgiving hyryding. I wish I was able to do Atlanta because everyone I've met at DSO shows end up being people I love and enjoy being with. Very happy for those at the cap tonight and tomorrow.

we are doing both Atlanta shows. Night 2 are are at the Aloft really close to the venue so should be a good day of fun. That venue is right across from the Atlanta Braves stadium so it’s in a nice area of food and drink. 

meili booked a hotel for Albany but same day flights barely get us in in time to go to the hotel then the show. I think we may have to do Hyryder New Years at the Trap. She’s become friends with those guys and got the early scoop on the shows. I may end up getting a booster because the trap is so tight with short ceilings. Need to get a flu shot too as almost every New Years run catch the freaking flu and being sick while taking care of a baby is the worst. Packing 2k peeps in the electric factory in the peak of flu season gets me sick almost every time. Before freaking covid I never really thought about all the aerosols from cheering and singing spreading things like the flu and never even contemplated why I’d be sick by last night of the run.