German shows. Thank you!

shadybrain

First post, not the last:

As a Germanhead I want to express my deepest gratitude for making this European tour happen. We do not get much dead music over here, so this was something very special. Following the tour from Paris to Berlin, I met so many great people and danced my ass off. All shows were killer and I couldn't have asked more from DSO. What a great band! And big up to all the American heads who made it over. You rock! Hit me up via DM if we forgot to exchange numbers. Meanwhile I am continuing to listen to 72 Dead.

See you down the road!

Chris (blue baseball cap, swearing, very loud, German)

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I assume the very loud swearing was between songs or setbreak lol. Swearing wouldn’t help us know who you were around our crew b/c the F bomb isn’t a bomb at all but an adjective, adverb, verb and noun depending, but it’s used in most sentences if speaking properly. 

cheers 

Yes THANK YOU!! I've been living in Berlin for 13 years and seeing DSO was a soul cleansing experience. 

Also, my wife doesn't feel my obsession with this band is so strange any longer as she now knows I'm not the only person in Berlin that loves them!! 

Basically...keep coming back to Europe, we'll take care of you all!! 

• Like (+1) 3