Fire 

NFA

D/S

Fantasy

Mojo hand 

Dear prudence 

NFA reprise 

Piece of my heart

Elective but no show announcement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them not announce a show or elective. Assumed there was gonna be a double encore b/c of that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Man what a weekend of shows. No one told me the balcony was the spot to be. I never saw anyone floor level all weekend. 🤣Need  to start asking for the scouting report before I buy tix to a venue for the first time. Lisa blew the roof off the place both nights. So many awesome jams, I think I’ll do a 3 pack next weekend. See (some of) you in Brown county. My buddy kept saying “I don’t think you liked it as much as I did, that shit blew my mind, dear prudence has never been played better than that” 🤣 I think he’s starting to “get it” 

I said Why do you think I see them as often as I do, because I love driving, gas station food, and buying expensive gas? 😆🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Milwaukee both nights were exceptional! Got a good dose of Lisa's true Talents with oh darling strange man and Piece of My Heart! Both nights were Stellar I liked second night more than the first night. It could be because I was able to dance just a little bit more on second night. Dealing with circulation in calves can only danced 2/3 of the way through half step first night second night I was able to dance for maybe six to 10 minutes through the whole night. Hope things get better I have a positive outlook on it I'm too young to stop dancing 🙂 Milwaukee is definitely a cool town and in our radar for next year if played a two night weekend! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

If they play the Pabst opera house, it’s a must see show. The riverside is a beautiful theater but the Pabst is immaculate. The railings have red felt. The carvings on the ceiling are amazing. You will spend 30 minutes gawking at the walls and ceilings. On the 2nd balcony you are looking down at over a 45 degree angle. Your stomach will be in your throat at times. There is no seat in the venue I believe more than 70 feet from the stage and the accoustics are perfect. 

• Like (+1) 1