• Forum MVP

Original Recipe

China Cat Sunflower>I Know You Rider, Black Throated

Wind, Ramble On Rose, Tom Thumb Blues, Mama Tried>

Big River, Rueben and Cherise, BIODTL, Big Railroad Blues>

Feel Like A Stranger,

Shakedown Street, Run Rudolph Run, Sugar Magnolia>

Terrapin Station>Jam>Drums>Space>Dark Star teases>

Throwin Stones>Uncle John's Band>China Doll>Sunshine.

E:  Oh! Darling>Love The One Your With.

Inspired elective rocks the hallowed halls in Jim Thorpe.

Light and airy duo flag drop, the cowboy twofer a hoedown.

Rueben always welcome and well executed pair close the 

first, the Stranger especially funked out.  Shakedown a 

monster, embedded Sugar Mag sandwich new, the Terrapin

and attached jam lovely.  Jam outta space wonderful play

with themes before landing on the Stones.  China Doll crushed,

and paired with the Black Pete in Harrisburg we got the goods

in the slow Jerry slot.  Mango was thrilled with the Oh! Darling.

My love of the balcony dance crew knows no bounds.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 6

Great elective!

DSO never stops amazing me. Very high energy show. I thought the first set took a little time for the band to tighten up but once they did Stellar performance. I was able to dance a little more last night and than before. Had a very hard time standing up when Terrapin started but once I straightened out was able to dance a few minutes until the pain in my legs got too great. (circulation Sciatica?)

Had to sit down and watching Nicole and DSO family that I love so much brought joy then I had to wipe tears away thinking I may never be able to participate again like I used to... 

Feel like a Stranger is one of those songs I've had a hard time wrapping my head around. I just couldn't ever get in the groove until about 6 years ago started to see the Merit in the song/music and last night I got it. It was super funky and probably the best I have ever heard Any where when! Now I get it what a freaking song it is! Love you Dark Star, love you all my friends ✌❤

• Like (+1) 5

DSO took it to a new level on the PA mountaintop.  Sold out show, people were hanging from the rafters, still was able to find dance space when needed.  Chinacat > Rider right out of the gate set the tone.  BIODTL in the first was also taken to new heights.  Shakedown 2nd set opener was prime.  The whole second set was the crescendo.  A nice culmination with the Stephen Stills Love the one your're with, which I think was a first time for me.  A great night was had by all.  I do remember having to go through a sobriety checkpoint on the way home on route 443.  Luckily the cops were cool and sent me on my way.  Might not have been 100% sober but pulled the jedi mind trick on them.  Probably take the hiway home from now on.  

Capture112320223.jpg

• Like (+1) 2