An old man looks for an Aspen ticket

• Forum MVP
On 1/20/2023 at 6:08 AM, LIkeEveryOne said:

I didn’t know the venue had so few seats. If someone catches wind of a ticket, please let me know 

thanks 

You’re Loved

set a notification on CashorTrade. It’s never failed me. One year I didn’t get jubilee vip tix early and they sold out and found a pair way under face to boot a couple weeks before. I got Billy strings impossible tix for a 300 seat Christmas party in 2018. Got Phil at terrapin crossroads where I needed a photocopy of their ID and a note stating they sold for face or less. It’s such a great resource I hate to even tell peeps about it. I got panic floors for New Years under face a few weeks back. There’s zero reason to ever buy Panic, Phish, Deadco or Billy strings ahead of time b/c so many tickets get dumped day of show ot week of show. 

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Looks like it’s gonna be a tough ticket. No one’s put any for sale yet. I see Frisco and a few for San Diego. Usually you will see a bunch day before or day of show. Peeps in Colorado use CoT a lot with redrocks so I’ve got my fingers crossed Hugh. 

• Like (+1) 1