Had keen headspace

and enjoyed myself.

Love you all.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

LOMO

looks like a good one. After night one I stayed up all night and then drove home 4 hours. Slept all day, ate dinner, slept all night. I’m beat! Thank you DSO, I always forget how good you are until I’m there. Looking forward to summer tour ~

• Like (+1) 5

DSO and Albany never disappoints!

First night was well played and had a great time.

Saturday show-

After great dinner with good friends.

I was never a fan of feels like a stranger and that continues to be my least favorite opener. Dire Wolf was good loose Lucy was exceptionally funky and fun and when Rob B started mentioning Pig Pen I saw Lisa take a step towards the mic and was pretty sure two souls in communion was next. Dark Star does that like the dead never did and it was the Best I Ever Heard  not to put pigpen down but the harmonies that DSO brings are very well appreciated. Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart Shakedown was exceptionally exceptional high energy fun.

Box of Rain Wharf rat was an excellent way to open the second set and the Corrina,  (that song that never liked with the dead) had DSO as always bring a funkiness to it that makes it a jamming dance tune. Low spark again was the best I ever heard dso perform!!! Imagine out of d/s sans lyrics was perfect. Have they ever done it with lyrics, if not when will they drop it on us? Like a road, playing was done well and the Oh Darling was the 4th time I've heard it and the Best Yet!

So in October I was fishing and could not walk more than 50 ft in the sand because my calves tightened up with painful cramps. After going to vascular surgeon they said arteries and veins are good saw my heart doctor she said no changes at all it is probably not that,. I saw my hematologist, I have polycythemia vera -too thick blood and had three pints of blood taken in a month from  late December into January. I still had problems...

In November Mississippi half step opener in Wisconsin I danced about 45 seconds and barely made it to a seat without falling. Mississippi opener first night danced all the way through and danced about 2/3 of the first set and a little of the second set. Saturday night I was able to dance 2/3 of the first set and about half of the second set maybe a little more 😀

We had a great crew up in the balcony dancing with all the room in the world and healing spirit of good friends!

Love you Dark Star Orchestra you continue to heal my mind body and spirit 😂🌹😎

• Like (+1) 7